Donate

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life is Good

Here are a few pictures from the last month or so. My mom came down for a week visit at the beginning of May. We had a wonderful time laughing, cooking, and just spending time together! Also, I have made a decision to stay down here next year. I was offered the principal position which I gladly accepted. I will have an extra bedroom for anyone who wants to come visit! I would love to host you! I hope this finds everyone well. I return to the states June 10 and will be around until July 22. Please let me know if you will be in the Oklahoma area during that time frame!

liz



Randi, my roommate, and I

Lorrie, Connie (Lorrie's mom), me, and my mom in Pana
Aaculaax. The amazing place we stayed while at the lake.
Me, Ed, Scott, and Randi. (Ed and Scott are our English friends. They are great.)
Mom and I during our cooking day!
Me, Danielle, and Zoe (the newest addition to the IAS family)

1 comment:

averi said...

Randi looks like Emily Rivers!

We'll definitely want to see you this summer :)