Donate

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dominican ayer, Guatemala hoy, y Oklahoma manana!

Okay, so I wasn't in the Dominican Republic yesterday but I was there two days ago. And, I won't be in Oklahoma tomorrow but I leave for OK tomorrow. I have been all over the place but it's been a blast! I arrive in OKC at 2:30 Wednesday afternoon and will head to Enid for a day before I have to be back in OKC for the wedding shenanigans Friday morning. I am already planning my schedule and as of right now it includes Wee Too, a home cooked Salmon meal, and a trip to the driving range! And of course, getting some quality time with people that are in the area (that includes my dog too!)

I know that that I have promised a DR update and I promise that it will come after this weekend. I will try to get some other pictures up as well. For the time being, this one picture will have to be the teaser!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time in the Dominican and I made it back to Guate safely. I am looking forward to the fall season and maybe I'll even squeeze in a pumpkin carving!

Love to you all!

Liz

No comments: