Donate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rain, rain, GO AWAY!

I have been back from Cartagena for almost two weeks now and I feel like I need my scuba gear here more than I needed it there. There has not been one day that it has not rained (and I mean really rained) and I'm just about sick of it. I have decided that I will never live in the Pacific Northwest and if I am ever talking about moving there, just remind me of October 2012.

On another note, Colombia was beautiful and I learned so much. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to go and meet so many wonderful educators from this part of the world. And, it doesn't hurt when you are in a place like this...

Playa Blanca, Isla Baru, Colombia
One good thing about this rainy weather is the fact that I have a little companion that likes to snuggle up to keep warm. I have donated one of my old soccer jerseys to him to help him stay warm. It just goes to show he is truly a Guatemalan!


I will try to remember to check in again soon and put a few more pictures up from Colombia. I hope all is well with everyone!



Playlist
Wordsworth Ridge by Sufjan Stevens
She's Everything by Brad Paisley
Let's Go by The Cars
Your Smiling Face by James Taylor

No comments: