Donate

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have officially been back in the good 'ol USA for three weeks now and it is finally starting to feel more 'normal'. I have had a busy three weeks as I have seen a bunch of different friends. I am still trying to figure out what is next but I am leaning towards traveling and taking some more time away. I have had lots of time to process and I have realized how little time I had allowed for this in the past months. Once I get something figured out for sure, I will fill everyone in. If anyone is interested in meeting me along the traveling road, please let me know!

I'm sorry I haven't kept everyone updated but I have had some fun adventures since I have been back so I will write about those soon! The picture to the left is a teaser to what is to come! I'll give you a hint that it happened in Louisiana!

I hope you all are having a great summer!

No comments: