Donate

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A change of plans

As any good travel plans are made, they are also changed! I am quite excited about my changes though. I traveled from Xela to Guatemala City today so that i could buy my ticket to my destination (which I had set as Panama) only to find out that I had to go to another office in another part of the city to purchase the ticket. Hold on, let me back up. I don´t know if I have filled everyone in on how this trip came to be. Last year, I was bumped off a flight so in return, TACA gave me a 250 dollar travel ticket. It expires March 15. So, use it or lose it, right? So, I got settled in Xela and decided it would be fun to take a quick trip to somewhere I haven´t been to finish up my SCUBA, learn to surf, and just relax for a couple of days. My desitination was Panama but that flight was full. So, I will be going to Costa Rica instead! I am very excited about this and can´t wait to get down there. I have heard so many great things about this country. I have also heard that it is full of tourist but I can handle that for a few days!

So, tomorrow morning (Feb. 25) I will be leaving at 8:05 and getting to the beautiful CR by 9:20! Hopefully I will be on a beach somewhere by noon! That´s my goal! I probably won´t have internet access so be looking for an update on my quick trip late this weekend or early next week! Please pray for my safe travels! Love you guys!

Viva La Vida!

Liz

No comments: