Donate

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

News from Xela

As of tomorrow, I will have been here for four weeks. Time is flying. But in a really good way. I have had a wonderful time thus far and I feel like I have been here for months. The way that I was able to pick up my friendships with my peers and my relationships with those at the school. It has been such a blessing. I have traveled every weekend since I've been here (staff retreat to Irtra, Costa Rica, and Pana this last weekend) but I will be home this weekend. I am looking forward to sleeping a bit as I have gotten sick this week. I blame it on snotty-nosed-Sara in Pre-K (I subbed for them all week last week), but I am in the process of kicking the nastiness. I will put a few pictures up later this week from Pana as well as a few stories! We went to dive in Lago De Atitlan and, of course, like any good dive trip, I have wonderfuly, entertaining stories...those will come later!

I know this post is very scattered and random but my head is a bit foggy due to the amount of pressure that is behind my eyes right now...please forgive me!

Be looking for a more detailed update later this week or weekend!

Viva la Vida!

Liz

Playlist:
I forgot my headphones...next time!

No comments: