Donate

Monday, December 8, 2008

Thoughts for the day

  • Sam Bradford is legit.
  • The GRE is going to be tougher than I thought. But, according to the Princeton Review book, there is a 4 week study plan. This is good news for me!
  • I am looking forward to my trip to Fuentes Georginas this week.
  • I think I may live with one of my good friends down here when I return. I really like living with Letty but I don't like always having to check in. I mean, I'm 25, I haven't had to do that since I was 17.
  • Dec. 7 is a day when everyone is Xela burns trash in the streets. I don't know why they do this but it is totally acceptable.
  • Cory comes today. That will be fun to have another friend in Xela.
  • I have laid out the last two mornings. Will this be possible once I return to Enid? I'm thinking the answer is no!
  • I have gotten a lot of entertainment from this site lately. Sorry if it offends anyone!
  • I'm looking forward to a large Diet Coke from Sonic and a party burrito from Bueno!
  • I have had Corn Flakes for breakfast the last two mornings. And with that, I have come to appreciate powered milk. Last year, you couldn't get me to touch the stuff but after my experience the last two mornings, I think I like it.

Playlist:
Ahora Es by Wisin & Yandel
I'm Done by Jo Dee Messina
Many the Miles by Sarah Bareilles
Maria by Stephen Kellog and The Sixers

No comments: