Donate

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's bangin'

I made my way back to the gym today. As I was signing in and paying for the next three months, the guy standing next to me (who I assume was the owner of the place) suggested that I take the physical examine to determine my fitness level. It started out like most of these sorts of things do. There was a girl who was helping the trainer translate since I didn't know most to the exercises words. One of the questions what, "why do you want to work out?" I answered with my most honest answer, Because I want to do it for my health, I don't really care if I lose weight but I would like to be in better shape.

After all the testing was over and they had made me max out on push-ups, sit-ups, and squats, I was reading over the information that they wrote down about me (that had been translated from my English into Spanish) and I saw something that caught my eye. It read, "Ella quiere un buena figura."

Ha!

Translated - She wants a good shape.

Like, I want to have a bangin' body. They thought I said that I wanted a better 'shape' or figure instead of being in better shape! I guess some thing just don't translate!

Continuing the Adventure!

Liz

Playlist:
Zak and Sara by Bens Fold Five
Mi Vida Loca by Pam Tillis

No comments: