Donate

Friday, July 17, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

Almost two months have past and all you have heard from this blog is silence....

.....

....

...it's about time I give a short update!

I have had an incredible summer in Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Colorado! I arrived in the states Jule 10 and return to Guatemala July 22. I have NO idea where the time has gone but what I can say is that I have learned more about myself in this short amount of time than I have in a long time. (More on that in a future blog, that one will take some time to process and write and quite frankly, I should be packing right now, not writing a blog!)

I was able to see everyone that is near and dear to me except my Texas crew. To you guys, I love you and I'm sorry I didn't make it down. Time ran out and I was exhausted by the time I had three days to get down there...it doesn't change how I feel about y'all!

I'll post a few pictures that have been taken this summer...

Love you guys! Start looking for more updates coming your way shortly! I know that as Principal, I will have some inspiring stories to tell!

Livin' the crazy life!

Liz


lyrics that will always remind me of my "Home sweet 'homa!"
"These are my people
This is where I come from
Were givin' this life everything we got and then some
It ain't always pretty
But its real
It's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way
These are my people" -Rodney Atkins

No comments: