Donate

Monday, January 7, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane...

I don't have long to write but I thought I would at least check in and say hello because I don't know when the next time I will be able to access internet is. It may be tomorrow or it may be next week.

I am currently sitting in the airport terminal in OKC getting ready to leave for awhile. I'm feeling really good about everything right now although I"m a little tired since I've been up since 3:30am...but that's how it goes!

I hope each of you are doing well. I will update as soon as I can with what the city is like and what my kiddos are like! Thanks for checking back and reading this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! I'm so proud of you cousin, as you undertake this new journey. Our family will be praying for you and I just know that God is going to use you in the most amazing way in Guatemala! We'll keep checking in on you, love, claire

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz, well I finally figured out how to get here! So, you had a long day this travel day! I went to Guthrie after we dropped you off at OKC; ate breakfast and then Kitty & I shot sunrise on the Cimarron - just for fun; then went home and took a nap! So, you have a terrific semester lizard, we will be keeping up with you....take care.....and most of all dont eat chicken from street vendors (just kidding)! We love you, Dad